Queen Mary Foreign Language Center is committed to providing high quality English language courses in the heart of Bao Loc City. As part of this program, we are constantly seeking native English teachers. We look for enthusiastic and motivated professionals to join our dedicated team, provided that they can successfully deliver ESL and ELT courses to different levels of Vietnamese students.
So, if you have the talent and right skills, we have the right opportunity for you. Join Queen Mary Group – we are building your tomorrow, today.
Native English Teaching Positions
- Prepare and deliver high quality ELT lessons and services for students of different ages.
- Follow a syllabus from our selected books and use teacher’s own developed supplementary materials to deliver engaging lessons focused on improving communication skills.
- Adapt learning materials and prepare homework assignments.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course.
- Able to communicate with students once a week to check progress of their learning.
- Able to provide weekly report of student’s learning interest and other facts to the manager of the center.
- Levels: Kids Ages 4-10, Junior Student Learners Ages 11-15, Young Adults & Adults 16+
- Type of class: We have kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools and high school students.
- Adults class: IELTS, Speaking and Interactive English, and Business English.
- Nationalities: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree
- CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate or equivalent English language teaching certificates
- At least 2 years’ experience in teaching English
- Support 50% fee of making work permit.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Company trips.
- Sociable with local family and people.
- Payment method: Monthly in cash or transfer.
- 1 day off per week.
- Vietnamese assistant, Vietnamese exchange and Vietnamese lessons for free.
- Accommodation provided.
- Work performance bonus.
- Some other benefits will be discussed in a later phase.
What do we expect from you?
- Humorous, funny, friendly, dynamic and responsible person.
- Passion for teaching kids, teens and adults and be responsible for your teaching hours.
To apply for this job, email your details (CV, scan of passport, scan of degree, teaching experience/recommendation letter(s), and teaching certificate) to firstname.lastname@example.org